Thursday 24 October 2013

Proposal

Proposal
I am aiming my magazine at Students, as it is a college magazine. My magazine will be about life as a student, the opportunities that are offered to student, benefits of being a student and so on. My ideas for cover lines are about enrichment activities, and celebrating the colleges' achievements and other opportunities they offer. I have decided on the title 'Student Life' as the magazine is about student life, so I thought it would be a fitting title. The fonts that I want to use are 'BlairMDITC TT' for the titles and 'Bank Gothic' for the subheadings and text. My tag lines are 'What one is right for you?' and that is for my enrichment cover line, and my other one is 'Celebrating success with glee' which is also a reference to the main picture as the main picture includes a sign that says 'Celebrating Success' and the person in the image is holding a leaflet about a glee club. It will be published at any time of the year, except the academic holidays such as the half-terms and end of term holidays. The image I shall be using on the front cover is of my friend holding up a leaflet about glee club, a leaflet about 'Stoptober' while next to a sign about celebrating success. I have got this image by taking a picture of him holding up the leaflets next to the sign with a smile on his face. The magazine would be published monthly so the competition prizes and vouchers will be of a reasonable and respectable quality. The dimensions for the magazine are 21cm wide and 27cm long. The colours I will use on my contents page are mainly black, but the text will be white, except from the title which is white, with a red outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment