Thursday 24 October 2013

Front Cover and Contents page


 Front Cover and Contents Page














These are my front cover and my contents page. I have gone for a simple and neat look as I personally like that look, as it all seems in order and appealing to me. I have also used fairly basic and simple colours, as again I personally like it and it is easy to see while also being eye catching. I felt the image and front cover went really well as it looks really neat and nice, while being fairly simple and not too cluttered up. I feel that the contents page didn't go so well as there isn't much on it and it very simple, while still being neat, but it does need more information on it. I would improve my contents page by taking more time to make it look nicer and have all the relevant information on. I feel if I did this, it would improve and make the whole thing better overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment