Thursday 21 November 2013

Proposal for Music Magazine


Proposal
I am aiming my magazine at people of all ages that are into indie rock music. The image I expect to use on the front cover is a picture of my friend, but it will be him pretending to be the lead singer in his new, up and coming rock band for the purpose of the magazine. I will go about getting this image by taking a photo of him leaning against a wall, to try and create an rock-ish look. The genre of music the magazine will be focused on will be Rock. My magazine will be about the top 10 rock bands, as well as an interview with the lead singer of the new, up and coming rock band 'Pedicabo diem'. My ideas for cover lines are 'Top 10 rock Bands' and 'Pedicabo diem EXCLUSIVE!'. I have decided on the title of 'NMM' which stands for 'New Music Monthly'. I will be using the font 'Cracked' for my title and cover lines as its a nice, different font. My tagline idea is fairly simple as it is 'New Music Monthly'. I have decided on this as it is simple, and a bit boring, which I think would fit in well with the magazine as it is meant to be an rock magazine. That tagline was for the Title, where as the tag-lines for the cover lines will be 'What do YOU think?!' for the cover line of 'Top 10 rock Bands' and the other tagline will be 'An Interview with the next big thing!' for the cover line of 'Pedicabo diem EXCLUSIVE!'. It will be published monthly, so on the 13th of each month. I have chosen this date as it is usually known as an unlucky number, and with it being an rock magazine, it is different and I thought it was fitting. The cover dimensions will be 210mm wide and 270mm long. The colours I will use on my contents page will be black, red and blue. The text will be white and black, except from the title which will be black with a red outline. The price of my magazine will be £2.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment